Our Terms and Conditions Summary
Please find below a summary of our Terms and Conditions. To ensure we are always providing the best service, we will continually review and update our Terms and Conditions. We will inform you if there have been any changes to our T&C’s that are not mandated by law or regulation. As the owning party of these T&C’s, Olive Tree Study reserves the right to revoke, cancel or amend the policies at any time.
For a full list of our Terms and Conditions please visit our website. For a summary, please continue reading. Upon enrollment to our school, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. For clarity, your enrollment is considered complete once our registration fees are paid.
● Our registration fees are non-refundable.
● Our fees will always be collected in advance.
● Our fees are calculated on an hourly basis. One standard online session is 1
hour. Depending on your package type, you will either be charged for 1 hour
per teaching day or 2-3 hours per teaching day.
● Olive Tree Study operates for 42 weeks per year. There are 3 terms and each
term consists of a different number of weeks.
● Our fees are charged per term. You have the choice to make a full payment
for the cost of the term at the start of each term or to make 3 monthly instalments across the term. The total cost of each term differs, due to the varying lengths of each term.
● Details of the costs of each term and term dates can be found on our website.
● Our billing date is between the 1st to the 3rd of your payment month.
● Your monthly payments are set up using the card details you provide. A
subscription to our school is NOT a Direct Debit. This means that if there are any changes to your card, including it being lost or stolen, or if there are any restrictions for automated payments from your card provider, that we may be unable to collect payments. It is your responsibility to ensure payments are paid correctly on time and any changes to your card are communicated without delay.
● Each failed payment will result in an administration fee of £8.00 if not cleared within 2 weeks of the original billing date. Please note the billing date is the date the payment was meant to be charged. For any failed payments, you will receive automated emails to the registered email address. We strongly advise on regular checking of your emails including your junk mailbox to ensure no communications are missed.
● All fees from the previous term must be cleared before attending the next term. Outstanding payments will result in your user login being deactivated until payment is made.
● Unfortunately, any disputes raised via your bank incurs a charge to our school. Therefore, if disputes are raised without prior consultation with our finance team will result in an administration charge of £18.75 for each dispute. This charge will be taken automatically from your saved payment method.
● Our withdrawal policies have been updated, full details of which can be found on our website. If you would like to withdraw your child from our school, please note, withdrawals are now only processed on a termly basis and can only be processed by written confirmation. Your withdrawal request should be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you have looped in email@example.com in the cc box.
● Unfortunately, in the interest of data protection and child safeguarding, we cannot process withdrawal requests from unregistered email addresses. Please ensure your withdrawal request is sent from the email registered to your child’s account. If you are unsure about your registered email or there is an extenuating circumstance as to why you are unable to do so, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● All withdrawal notices must be handed in 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the next term. Unfortunately, by not providing your withdrawal notice within the specified timeframes, you consent to commit to the next term.